Visual Studio Code (VSC) is one of the most popular and widely used code editors used by developers. Even our team here at Letstacle uses visual studio code for most of our daily work. And we love it.
1.Installing Node JS
- First, download the latest stable release from the official website.
- Once downloaded, run the installer and complete the installation process.
2. Verify Node Installation
Once the installation is complete, its time to make sure it is available.
To verify if Node is installed or not follow the step below.
Open your Cmd in Windows or Terminal on Mac. And check for the Node version using the command-
If you get the Node version it means that Node is successfully installed and is available in your system.
Perfect till now!!, follow the 3rd step.
- Open your Visual Studio Code editor.
- Create a new file.
- Make sure to Save the code.
- Open the terminal in Visual Studio Code.
- Once you have the terminal open.
- Use the
Like this article? Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn. You can also subscribe to our weekly Feed.