2. You can specify the coordinates for a Google map object by _____.
- a passing the latitude and longitude in as the first and second arguments to its constructor
- calling itsLatLng()method, passing in the latitude as the first argument and the longitude as the second argument
- including a string containing the latitude and longitude as the value for the center property in the map options object literal passed into its constructor
- modifying either the latitude or the longitude using itssetLat()orsetLng()method
3. You can use the Device Orientation API to access properties called alpha, beta, and gamma that provide coordinates analogous to the geometric x, y, and z axes and perform calculations on them to detect and respond to changes in the orientation of a user’s device in space.
- Themouseoverevent is similar to the mouseenter event, except that the mouseover event does not bubble.
- Because the browser reserves the left mouse button for context menus, you must run a function for the context menu event that returns a value of false in order to use that button.
- Moving the mouse pointer across an element in a web page causes themouseover event to be fired continuously, with each new pointer position triggering a new mouseover event.
- When a user clicks the mouse button while the cursor is over a web page, a mousedown event, a mouseup event, and then a click event are fired in rapid